IGNOU ADMISSION JAN 2018, IGNOU ADMISSION FORM JANUARY 2018
The university has invited online / offline applications for admission to Open Distance Learning (ODL) academic programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma, Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma etc. Each year, the university offered admission two times in a year i.e January and July cycle. Now, its turn for January 2018 cycle. The distance university has released IGNOU Admission notification for the academic cycle Jan 2018 for all offered disciplines. Interested Candidates can check notification and apply for admission either online or offline with or without late fees. The admission for January 2018 cycle is open for following programmes :
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Last date for all Programmes : Update soon (Without Late Fees)
- Last date for all Programmes : Update Soon (With Late Fees)
IGNOU ADMISSION NOTIFICATION JANUARY 2018
The university offers few discipline in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). The name of these programmes are B.Com(A&F), M.Com (F&T), B.Com(CA&A), M.Com(BP&CG), B.Com(F&CA) and M.Com (MA&FS) and students can take admission in these disciplines before last date.
The university has uploaded IGNOU Common Prospectus 2017-18 for all offered courses. Candidates can check prospectus for eligibility of programmme, duration, fees, last date to apply for admission etc. Every year, the distance university uploaded separate prospectus for programmes for which entrance exam is conducted such as B.Ed, MBA, BSCNPB etc. The admission application form is enclosed in common prospectus. Students whose need application form, can take the photo copy of form or cut it from the prospectus. Basically, there are 3 ways to obtain IGNOU Common prospectus 2017-18 :
1) First method is to get common prospectus from your nearest regional centre in hand by paying Rs 200/- as a fee.
2) Second method is to do payment of Rs 250/- as a demand draft in the favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address : REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068.
3) Third method is to download the soft copy of the IGNOU Prospectus by visiting the university official website. Students can fill application form online and can do payment as well.
The distance university is committed to quality in teaching, research, training and extension activities, and acts as a national resource centre for expertise and infrastructure in the ODL – Open Distance Learning system. Below are direct link to view and download the IGNOU Admission Notification Jan 2018 :
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION JANUARY 2018 !!