IGNOU ADMISSION STATUS JANUARY 2019, IGNOU REGISTRATION STATUS
The distance university offers admission to interested students two times in a year i.e January and July academic cycle. The university offers admission twice in a year for few programmes and for remaining programmes, it’s yearly basis. Under Admission label, all notifications related to admission are available there. To take offline admission, students need to fill admission / application form with all required details and submit it to nearest Regional Centre.
After submission of application form, the university doesn’t provide any receipt or proof of admission. So, students are always in doubt that their admission is successful or not. It’s bit confusion for students. For the convenience for students, the university gave direct options to check IGNOU Registration/Admission status online.
IGNOU RE-REGISTRATION STATUS, IGNOU RE-ADMISSION STATUS
So, all new students whose have taken admission recently in distance university can check their IGNOU Admission Status by name by going through the university official website while other option is for those students whose are already enrolled can check their IGNOU Admission Status by entering Enrollment number as well as by name. All students can check admission / registration status online for all offered programmes such as MBA, MA, MCOM, MSC, MCA, BA, BSC, BTS, BBA, B.TECH etc. There are two mode to check IGNOU registration status :
1) KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS : This method is applicable if you receive your 9 Digit Enrollment Number by speed Post. For that, students need to enter their Enrollment Number (Registration Confirmation) and Select their respective programme code which you have filled in the Admission Form and click on submit button to check the admission status online.
2. GET CONFIRMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION BY NAME : This method is applicable if you didn’t receive your Enrollment Number by speed post. First of all, need to fill out required fields like Name, Program Applied for, Regional Centre, Date of Birth etc to find out your Enrollment Number (Registration Confirmation). In this method, all fields are mandatory.
Students can take print out of your registration/admission status for future purpose. For student’s help, below are direct link where you are able to check the following information :
- GET CONFIRMATION ON YOUR REGISTRATION BY NAME
- KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS
- CHECK PHD/MPHIL PROGRAM STATUS
- CHECK READMISSION / CREDIT TRANSFER STATUS
- CHANGE OF ELECTIVE /MEDIUM / PROGRAMME QUERIES STATUS
- REGISTRATION / RE-REGISTRATION STATUS
or to check IGNOU ADMISSION STATUS / REGISTRATION STATUS JULY 2018, CLICK HERE
Keep visiting our website for latest update about IGNOU Registration / Admission Status Online !!