IGNOU BCSP-064 PROJECT SYNOPSIS, IGNOU BCSP-064 PROJECT GUIDELINES, IGNOU BCSP-064 GUIDELINES, IGNOU BCSP-064 PROJECT RESULT :
The top distance university offers BCA discipline which comes under SCHOOL OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES (SOCIS). The university provides the bca 6th semester BCSP-064 project synopsis and guidelines booklet of July 2018 and Jan 2019 on www.ignou.ac.in. We suggest students to choose their session and download the bca 6th semester BCSP-064 project synopsis and guidelines accordingly as per their admission. The university also send bca 6th sem bcsp-064 project guidelines booklet to the registered student physical address.
Students whose are enrolled in BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications in July 2018 and January 2019 cycle and are looking for IGNOU BCSP-064 PROJECT SYNOPSIS AND GUIDELINES 2018 in the form of PDF for free download, then you are at right place at no cost.
So, just click on the link below to download it according to your course :
IGNOU BCSP-064 PROJECT GUIDELINES 2018-19
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||DOWNLOAD|
Ignou BCSP-064 PROJECT GUIDELINES consists contents of :
- Calendar for the BCA Project
- Performa for BCA (BCSP-064) Project Proposal (Project‟s Title and Guide‟s Details)
- Guidelines for Project Formulation
- Project Proposal Submission and Approval
- Project Report Formulation
- Important points while preparing the Project Report
- List of Broad Areas of Application and Related Tools
- Remuneration Form for the BCA (BCSP-064) Project Guide
- Certificate of Originality
- Project Trainee Letter
1) CALENDAR FOR THE BCA PROJECT :
IGNOU BCSP-064 PROJECT SYNOPSIS AND GUIDELINES
|1||Submission of a guide’s bio-data and project proposal at the following address : The Regional Director of your Regional Centre||Twice a year as shown below : 1st April to 30th June or 1st October to 31st December|
|2||Approval of BCA Project||30 days after the project proposal is received|
|3||Submission of the Project Report (one copy) in bound form to : The Regional Director of your Regional Centre||Twice a year as shown below : 1st July to 30th September (For Project Proposals that have been approved during the 1st April to 30th June slot) or 1st January to 31st March (For Project Proposals that have been approved during 1st October to 31st December slot)|
|4||Viva-Voce to be conducted||In July (For project reports submitted during 1st January – 31st March slot) OR In January (For project|
reports submitted during 1st July – 30th September slot)
Below are important points which must be include while submitting the IGNOU BCA Project Proposal :
- Proforma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both the student and the Project Guide with date.
- Bio-data of the project guide with her/his signature and date.
- Synopsis of the project proposal (12-15 pages).
- A self-addressed envelope with duly affixed postage stamps (to send it by ordinary post only)
2) IGNOU BCA PROJECT TRAINEE LETTER :
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU BCA BCSP-064 PROJECT SYNOPSIS / REPORT / GUIDELINES 2018-19 !!