Is Ignou Online Admission January 2019 Notifications Released ?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provide online admission two times in a year i.e in the month of January and July. Recently, the distance university released admission notification for the January 2019 cycle. Last year, the university has launched its much awaited web portal for IGNOU Online Admission which redirected to webpage url https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/. After activating online link for admission, candidates whose do job and don’t have enough time. No need to wait, they can fill admission form online for all offered programmes by paying the amount via Credit card, Debit card and Net-Banking. Below are direct link to apply for admission online.
It is as follows :
IGNOU ADMISSION JANUARY 2019 LAST DATE : Last date for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes is 31st December, 2018.
The last date of IGNOU online admission January 2019 for all programmes is mentioned at advertisement notification. The university can extend last date of online admission. But it’s not sure. We suggest students to visit the online admission link at regular interval to get the latest update of admission notification. Be noted that after filling admission form, students can check their admission status online that their admission form is submitted or not by Enter Control Number.
IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION JAN 2019 LAST DATE
|Programmes||Last Date||Late Fees|
|BDP and Certificate Programmes||31st December, 2018||Rs 0|
|Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Phd and all other programmes||31st December, 2018||Rs 0|
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO FILL APPLICATION FORM ONLINE FOR JANUARY 2019 :
- First of all, open online admission webpage and applicants need to click tab ‘Programmes Available for Online Admission’. Select programme which wants to take admission and read all details such as Eligibility Criteria, Fee Details, Duration by downloading the IGNOU Common Prospectus 2018-19.
- If applicant not register before at there, need to “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the registration details with all required guidelines.
- After register, username will be sent to Registered email and Mobile no.
- After login, filling the application form online and applicant must have : Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB), Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB), Scanned Copy of Age Proof, Scanned Copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB), Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB), Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB), BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB) etc.
- The application form fees can be paid via Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), Net Banking and ATM Card(PNB) etc. After paying fees, save the reference id for future purpose.
FOR GENERAL QUERIES : Related to the programmes & courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed, PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at
Phone 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
FOR ONLINE ADMISSIONS RELATED TECHNICAL PROBLEMS : Online Admissions Related Technical Problems
For specific and technical problems related to online admission, submission of online applications, online payment, payment error, uploading documents etc. please contact at
011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU ONLINE ADMISSION JANUARY 2019 (OPEN) !!