IGNOU CERTIFICATE IN LABORATORY TECHNIQUES, CPLT FROM IGNOU
About Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques : The full form of CPLT is Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques. The certificate programme comes under School of Sciences (SOS). It is designed to provide the know-how and skills needed to work as a laboratory technician in a School/ College Science laboratory. It is a highly skill-oriented programme and involves intensive practical work. It is offered in both medium i.e English and Hindi. The main objective is to help learners to know about basic facilities and equipment in School/College Science laboratories, and train them in the skills of organizing and managing these laboratories, maintaining simple instruments and taking care of laboratory safety aspects. Below are details of this certificate program :
1. Course Duration : The minimum duration is 6 months and maximum duration is 2 years. It is offered in both admission cycle i.e January & July cycles of admission.
2. Age Limit : To get online admission in CPLT programme, there is minimum age is 18 years and no maximum age bar for this programme.
3. Course Fee : The course fees of this certificate programme is Rs 3,500/- but course fees vary for each new season. So, we advised students to visit nearest regional centres or can check prospectus for current year.
4. Medium of Instruction : English and Hindi medium.
5. Eligibility Details : To be eligible for this discipline, must have 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent OR pass in Higher Secondary with Science subjects or equivalent and one year of experience of working in a School/College/University science laboratory OR 10th pass or equivalent with Science subjects and two years experience of working in a School/College/University science laboratory.
Programme Coordinators : Prof. Lalita S. Kumar, [email protected], Ph. 011-29572808
IGNOU CPLT Admission Procedure : Each year, the distance university announced cplt admission notification for the month of January and July cycle. Generally, the admission notifications of certificate programme in laboratory techniques announced in April-May and Oct-November months for the respective year. All admission notification of certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques are available online at official website in the form of PDF or JPG format. Students whom wants to study or interested in IGNOU CPLT course, need to fill up IGNOU CPLT Admission form very clearly and submit this form in your nearest IGNOU Regional Center. All interested applicants can get ignou cplt prospectus and application form from your near IGNOU regional centre and they will guide you as well regarding this.
The distance university Offers ‘Round the Year Admission’ to its Programmes under the ‘Walk-in-admission’ Scheme. To download IGNOU CPLT Admission Form 2018, CLICK HERE
IGNOU CPLT Course : Below are details about course or programme which is offered by top distance learning university. The Programme consists of four theory and four practical courses where theory subjects consists four Credits while practical courses consists two credits each. There are 18 credits needed to get Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques.
|Course Code||Course Name||Nature of Course||Credits|
|CLT 101||Good Laboratory Practices||Theory||04|
|CLTL 101||Good Laboratory Practices: Basic Exercises||Laboratory||2|
|CLT 102||Laboratory Techniques in Biology||Theory||2|
|CLTL 102||Basic Experiments in Biology||Laboratory||2|
|CLT 103||Laboratory Techniques in Chemistry||Theory||2|
|CLTL 103||Basic Experiments in Chemistry||Laboratory||2|
|CLT 104||Laboratory Techniques in Physics||Theory||2|
|CLTL 104||Basic Experiments in Physics||Laboratory||2|
*** IGNOU will try to make every effort to conduct Laboratory Courses of the programme at the Study Centre chosen by you. But in case of any difficulty, you may be advised to attend the Laboratory Courses at some other Study Centre. You should be prepared for such a situation.
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep with us for latest update about IGNOU Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques !!