Table of Contents
- Ignou Exam Form December 2020?
- IGNOU Online Exam Form Dec 2020?
- IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status?
- Last date of Ignou Exam Form Submission December 2020
Ignou Exam Form December 2020?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conduct the term-end examination twice in a year i.e in the month of June and Dec. To be appear for Upcoming December term end exams, students needs to fill Exam Form Online for the session December 2020. Students can fill IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2020 from first week of October 2020 cycle.
Note*** : IGNOU Term End Exam Form December 2020 submission has been started from 12th OCTOBER 2020.
IGNOU Online Exam Form Dec 2020?
Eligible students can fill exam form online by visiting university official website. Few month back, the university held the September term end examination successfully and uploaded Ignou TEE Result for September 2020. Now its time come for next cycle for students to fill and submit IGNOU Exam Form December 2020 before last date with or without late fees to appear in the December Theory as well as practical examinations. Below are direct link to download exam form and also they can filled it online as given :
- IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2020
- Download IGNOU Term End Exam Form December 2020
- IGNOU Term End Exam Form Submission Status
IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status?
The distance university gives options to fill IGNOU Online Exam Form by clicking at link http://exam.ignou.ac.in. Be remember that before filling exam form online, please read all guidelines and instructions carefully. After submitting exam form, students want to know that Is their Ignou Exam form submission successful or not? Those students can check online that their IGNOU exam form submission status December 2020 by clicking at link https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusExam.asp.
How to Pay Ignou Exam fees online?
The exam form fees is Rs. 150/- per programme for theory and practical. In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Note : In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to various technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Contact Details : At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December 2020 Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach Registrar SRD ID ([email protected]) or phone no. 011-29571301.
NOTE: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO DOWNLOAD THE EXAMINATION FORM FROM THE PROSPECTUS MEANT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ON THE WEBSITE AND SUBMIT THE SAME TO INTERNATIONAL DIVISION DIRECTLY BY THE FOREIGN STUDENTS RESIDING IN INDIA AND THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE OVERSEAS STUDY CENTRES BY THE OVERSEAS STUDENTS. FOR QUERY, IF ANY, YOU MAY CONTACT OVER TELEPHONE NOS. 011-011-29571689 AND 011-29571690 OR SEND EMAIL TO ([email protected] )
Last date of Ignou Exam Form Submission Dec 2020 :
Below are last dates for submitting Ignou Term End Examination form for June and December for 2020 cycle. These are presented as below in the tabular form:
|IGNOU Term End Examination Form Online Last Date|
|For June Examination||Late Fee||For December Examination||Late Fee|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL||12th October to 10th November||NIL|
|1st April to 10th April||NIL||12th October to 10th November||NIL|
|1st May to 15th May||NIL||10th Nov. to 30th November||Rs. 1000/-*|
Below are following guidelines and instruction for submission of Examination Form for December 2020 Cycle :
1) Students need to submit IGNOU Solved Assignments 2020-21 before last date as applicable for the courses you are filling the examination form. Otherwise, hall tickets will not be issued by university.
2) Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses in which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted before last date and Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
3) Students need to submit the examination form at the concerned Regional Centre under which their examination centre falls.
4) Students need to ensure that they have filled all required information correctly such as Enrollment Number, Programme Code, Course Code, Fee etc.
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2020 !!