Ignou Online Exam Form Dec 2018 ?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conduct the term-end examination twice in a year i.e in the month of June and Dec. To be appear for December term end exams, students needs to fill Exam Form Online for the session Dec 2018. Students can fill IGNOU Exam Form via online from first week of September. Eligible students can fill exam form online by visiting the university official website. Few month back, the university held the June term end examination successfully and uploaded Ignou Result for June 2018. Now its time come for next cycle for students to fill and submit IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2018 before last date with or without late fees to appear in the December Theory as well as practical examinations. Below are direct link to download exam form and also they can filled it online as given :
IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status
The distance university gives options to fill IGNOU Online Exam Form by clicking at link http://exam.ignou.ac.in. Be remember that before filling exam form online, please read all guidelines and instructions carefully. After submitting exam form, students want to know that Is their Ignou Exam form submission successful or not ? Those students can check online that their IGNOU exam form submission status by clicking at link https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusExam.asp.
How to Pay Ignou Exam fees online? :
The exam form fees is Rs. 120/- per programme for theory and practical. It is totally non-refundable. Students can make payment for exam form via Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking etc.
Note : In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to various technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Contact Details : In case of non receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to examination form please contact or send us email on –
a) firstname.lastname@example.org – for Master Degree programmes (e.g. MA/ MCOM/MCA/MSc etc.)
b) email@example.com – for Bachelor Degree programmes (e.g. BA/BCOM/BSC/BCA etc.)
c) firstname.lastname@example.org – for Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma programmes (e.g. CFN/CRD/DNHE/PGDRD etc.) Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209
Last date of Ignou Exam Form Submission : Below are last dates for submitting Ignou Term End Examination form for June and December for 2018 cycle. These are presented as below in the tabular form:
|IGNOU Term End Examination Form Online / Offline Last Date|
|For June Examination||Late Fee||For December Examination||Late Fee|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL||1st Sept to 15th Oct||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||NIL||15th Oct to 31 Oct||NIL|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs. 1000/-*||1st Nov to 15th Nov||Rs. 1000/-*|
* The examination for the students who will fill up and submit their examination form from 1st May to 15th May for June examinations and 1st Nov to 15th Nov for December examinations will be conducted at the Regional Centre city.
Below are following guidelines and instruction for submission of Examination Form for December 2018 Cycle :
1) Students need to submit IGNOU Solved Assignments 2017-18 before last date as applicable for the courses you are filling the examination form. Otherwise, hall tickets will not be issued by university.
2) Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses in which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted before last date and Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
3) Students need to submit the examination form at the concerned Regional Centre under which their examination centre falls.
4) Students need to ensure that they have filled all required information correctly such as Enrollment Number, Programme Code, Course Code, Fee etc.
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU Online Exam Form Dec 2018 !!