Table of Contents
- IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2020?
- IGNOU Online Re-Registration Last Date?
- IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form July 2020?
- IGNOU Online Re-Registration Late Fees, Schedule?
IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2020
The top distance university provides the direct link to fill up IGNOU Online RE-REGISTRATION FORM July 2020 on its online portal.
The university publish the re-registration form online for both session i.e January and July for the most of academic programmes.
Now for next academic cycle July 2020, interested students can fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form available in the form of PDF by visiting www.ignou.ac.in. Eligible Students needed to fill up the IGNOU Re-Registration Form before last date.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Last Date?
Be remember that IGNOU Re Registration form must reach their respective Regional Centre before last date and not at wrong place. For July 2020 Session, there are no late fees till 30th JUNE 2020. After that, there will be late fees. After that, there will be late fees.
Last Date for IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2020 upto 30st June, 2020 (No Late Fees)
There are many programs (PGDHRM,PGDFM, PGDOM, PGDMM AND PGDFMP) are available in offline mode. For those mentioned programmes, Interested students may submit application offline in their concerned Regional Centre.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form July 2020
First of all, students needs to fill the IGNOU Re-Registration Online form and fill up with required details before last date for July 2020 Cycle.
For few courses, students can fill re-registration form offline. Students need to download re-registration form, fill up and submitted them at nearest regional centres.
Below are various disciplines for which students can fill up IGNOU Re-Registration Form July 2020 :
- Bachelor Degree : BA, BCOM ,BSC (Old Pattern – for students enrolled up to Jan 2019) and BCA, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor in computer application, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science (Nursing), Bachelor of Social work, Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management, Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- Diploma: DBPOFA – Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting, PGDIS – Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security, PGDWGS – Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies
- Master Degree : MAAE, MAAN, MA in Distance Education, MAEDS, MAGD, Master of Arts in History, M.A in Psychology, Master of Arts in Philosophy, MARD, MAWGS, Master of Computer Application, Master of Commerce, MA in Economics, MA in English, MAGPS, MHD, MPA, Master of Arts in Political Science, MSCCFT, MASCDFSM, MSCMACS, MSO, MSW, MTM
IGNOU RE-REGISTRATION SCHEDULE, LAST DATE, LATE FEES :
Below are IGNOU Re-Registration schedule, last date, late fees for both sessions has been mentioned below :
|For July Session||For January Session||Late Fee (in Rs.)|
|1.||1st February to 31stMarch||1st September to 30th September||Nil|
|2.||1st April to 30th April||1st October to 31st October||Nil|
|3.||1st May to 31st May||1st November to 30th November||Nil|
|4.||1st June to 30th June||1st December to 15th January||Nil|
General Queries : Related to the programmes & courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed, PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at
Email ID : [email protected]
Phone : 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
Online Re-Registration Related Technical Problems :
For specific and technical problems related to online re-registration, submission of online form, online payment, payment error etc. please contact at
Email ID : [email protected]
Phone : 011-29572513 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).
Keep visiting our website for latest update of IGNOU ONLINE RE-REGISTRATION FORM JULY 2020 !!