IGNOU CERTIFICATE IN GUIDANCE, CERTIFICATE IN GUIDANCE FROM IGNOU
About Certificate in Guidance Programme : The full form of CIG is Certificate in Guidance. The certificate programme comes under School of Education (SOE). It is a joint project of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This programme is first time offered in 1993 and caters to the needs of teachers, parents, social worker and others interested in guiding children aged between 5-11 years. It is offered in both medium i.e English and Hindi. In India, so many schools are sponsoring teachers for this programme. The target group of this discipline consists of teachers, parents, social workers, personnel from voluntary agencies or any individual who is interested in understanding and guiding children. Below are details of this certificate program :
1. Course Duration : The minimum duration is 6 months and maximum duration is 2 years. It is offered in both admission cycle i.e January & July cycles of admission.
2. Age Limit : To get online / offline admission in CIG programme, there is minimum age is 18 years and no maximum age bar for this programme.
3. Course Fee : The course fees of this certificate programme is Rs. 1,100/- but course fees vary for each new season. So, we advised students to visit nearest regional centres or can check prospectus for current year.
4. Medium of Instruction : This discipline is offered in English, Hindi and Odia medium.
5. Eligibility Details : To be eligible for this discipline, must have teachers of recognized Institutions OR Pass in Matriculation / SSC OR BPP from IGNOU.
Programme Coordinators : Dr. Eisha Kannadi, [email protected], Ph. 011-29572938
IGNOU CIG Admission Procedure : Each year, the distance university announced cig admission notification for the month of January and July cycle. Generally, the admission notifications of certificate in guidance announced in April-May and Oct-November months for the respective year. All admission notification of certificate in guidance are available online at official website in the form of PDF or JPG format. Students whom wants to study or interested in IGNOU CIG course, need to fill up IGNOU CIG Admission form very clearly and submit this form in your nearest IGNOU Regional Center. All interested applicants can get ignou cig prospectus and application form from your near IGNOU regional centre and they will guide you as well regarding this.
The distance university Offers ‘Round the Year Admission’ to its Programmes under the ‘Walk-in-admission’ Scheme. To download IGNOU CIG Admission Form 2018, CLICK HERE
IGNOU CIG Course : Below are details about course or programme which is offered by top distance learning university. The Programme consists of four courses of four Credits each. There are 16 credits needed to get Certificate course in Guidance.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|NES-101||Understanding the Elementary School Child||4|
|NES-102||Facilitating Growth and Development||4|
|NES-103||Guiding Children’s Learning||4|
|NES-104||Guiding Socio-emotional Development of Children||4|
Important Links :
- IGNOU CIG ONLINE ADMISSION
- IGNOU CIG DATE SHEET
- IGNOU CIG HALL TICKET
- IGNOU CIG EXAM RESULT
- IGNOU CIG PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- IGNOU CIG SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep with us for latest update about IGNOU Certificate in Guidance !!