IGNOU CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FROM IGNOU
About Certificate in Information Technology Programme : The full form of CIT is Certificate in Information Technology. The certificate programme comes under School of Computer & Information Sciences (SOCIS). The certificate discipline which not only imparts fundamentals of Computer Systems and Information Technology but also introduces advanced technologies such as Multimedia and Internet. It is offered in English medium only. Students get hands-on experience in the areas of Word Processing, Spread Sheets, Presentation Tools, Databases and Web Site Development. By using this certificate discipline, students also learn a little bit of Programming using ‘C’ language. Below are details of this certificate program :
1. Course Duration : The minimum duration is 6 months and maximum duration is 2 years. It is offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
2. Age Limit : To get online / offline admission in CIT programme, there is minimum age is 18 years and no maximum age bar for this programme.
3. Course Fee : The course fees of this certificate programme is Rs. 4,000/- but course fees vary for each new season. So, we advised students to visit nearest regional centres or can check prospectus for current year.
4. Medium of Instruction : English.
5. Eligibility Details : To be eligible for this discipline, must have 10th Pass OR SSC OR BPP from IGNOU OR DLC from Microsoft or equivalent.
Programme Coordinators : Sh. M.P. Mishra, [email protected], Ph. 011-29572904, 29572903
IGNOU CIT Admission Procedure : Each year, the distance university announced cit admission notification for the month of January and July cycle. Generally, the admission notifications of certificate in information technology announced in April-May and Oct-November months for the respective year. All admission notification of certificate in information technology are available online at official website in the form of PDF or JPG format. Students who wants to study or interested in IGNOU CIT course, need to fill up IGNOU CIT Admission form very clearly and submit this form in your nearest IGNOU Regional Center. All interested applicants can get ignou cit prospectus and application form from your near IGNOU regional centre and they will guide you as well regarding this.
The distance university Offers ‘Round the Year Admission’ to its Programmes under the ‘Walk-in-admission’ Scheme. To download IGNOU CIT Admission Form 2018, CLICK HERE
IGNOU CIT Course : Below are details about course or programme which is offered by top distance learning university. The Programme consists of 3 courses of four Credits and 1 practical courses of 6 credis. There are 18 credits needed to get Certificate course in Information Technology.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|CIT-1||Fundamentals of Computer Systems||4|
|CIT-2||Introduction to Information Technology||4|
|CIT-3||Web based Technologies & Multimedia Applications||4|
Important Links :
- IGNOU CIT ONLINE ADMISSION
- IGNOU CIT DATE SHEET
- IGNOU CIT HALL TICKET
- IGNOU CIT EXAM RESULT
- IGNOU CIT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- IGNOU CIT SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep with us for latest update about IGNOU Certificate in Information Technology !!